Servohydraulic systems are the workhorse of any laboratory. They can perform a wide variety of low and high cycle fatigue, crack propagation, fracture toughness and other dynamic tests. Each system can be readily configured with appropriate sized servo valve, manifold and hydraulic power unit to suit the particular application.
All systems are equipped with the advanced features of the 8800 digital controller, Console Software and Instron®’s unique fatigue-rated Dynacell™ load cells. WaveMatrix™ Dynamic Testing Software provides the backbone for running many dynamic tests. Other application specific software modules, such as LCF3 or any of Instron’s Fracture Mechanics Suite, allows other standardized tests to be run.
These dynamic systems, when combined with Bluehill® and appropriate accessories, are ideal for running a variety of static tensile, compression, flexure, peel, tear and friction tests.
Low-Capacity Servohydraulic Systems include:
- 8872 Tabletop Axial Systems for up to 25 kN Capacity
- 8874 Tabletop Axial-Torsion Systems for up to 25 kN Capacity and 100 Nm Torsion
- 8801 Axial Systems for up to 100 kN Capacity
Medium-Capacity Servohydraulic Systems include:
- 8802 Systems accepting actuators up to 250 kN Capacity
- 8803 Systems for 250 or 500 kN Capacity
High-Capacity Servohydraulic Systems include:
- 8805 Systems for up to 1000 kN Capacity
- 8806 Systems for 2500 kN Capacity and above