JSM-IT100 InTouchscope SEM
Versatile High Throughput SEM from JEOL
The JEOL JSM-IT100 is the latest addition to the award-winning InTouchScope Series of Scanning Electron Microscopes. Representing 50 years of industry and technological leadership, the IT100 is a simple-to-use, versatile, research-grade SEM with a compact ergonomic design.
Now with expanded EDS analysis capabilities, the InTouchScope is a versatile workhorse SEM that can be configured to meet individual lab requirements at an exceptional value. It offers high resolution imaging and a range of acceleration voltages at both high and low vacuum modes.
The IT100 is a remarkably intuitive, high throughput microscope designed to streamline workflow in any lab. Touchscreen operation, or traditional keyboard and mouse interface are at the operator's fingertips. Fast data acquisition make imaging and analysis of samples a simple task.
With the IT100, it is simple to quickly obtain high quality images using both Secondary Electron and Backscatter Imaging. The embedded JEOL EDS system with silicon drift detector technology now includes Spectral Mapping, Multi-Point Analysis, Automatic Drift Compensation, Partial area, Line Scan, and Mapping Filter functions.
JEOL's popular InTouchScope series includes the NeoScope benchtop SEM with selectable HV/LV and the JSM-IT300LV with advanced analytical capabilities and imaging of large, intact samples.
The InTouchScope features all the capabilities of a full size tungsten SEM with integrated EDS analysis in a small, ergonomic and intuitive design. An onboard turbo pump make this a truly self-contained, portable SEM that is easy to set up anywhere in the lab.
Ease of use is a key feature of all JEOL SEMs, and the versatile InTouchScope has functions that users of all levels will appreciate:
- high resolution imaging in HV/LV/SE/BSE
- chemical analysis with integrated EDS
- multi-touch screen control and wireless operation
- automatic SEM condition setup based on sample type
- simultaneous multiple live image and movie capture
- fast sample navigation at 5x – 300,000x magnifications
- Smile View Premium with image sharpening, montaging, position alignment and overlay
Versatile Research Grade SEM
Smart – Flexible – Powerful
Smart – The latest innovations for our InTouchScope™ series SEMs are designed to make SEM accessible to everyone. All the controls are at your fingertips with an intuitive software interface. Seamless navigation across the sample allows you to quickly go from an optical image to high resolution SEM imaging and analysis.
Flexible –Choose a platform that is right for you. We offer high vacuum and low vacuum models with or without our embedded EDS system [JSM-IT500, JSM-IT500A, JSM-IT500LV, JSM-IT500LA]. This platform has a large sample chamber with multiple ports which are optimally positioned for analytical attachments such as: energy dispersive X-ray spectrometer (EDS), electron backscatter diffraction (EBSD), cathodoluminescence detectors (CL), wavelength dispersive X-ray spectrometer (WDS), chamberscopes, heating/cooling sub-stages, etc.
Powerful – High resolution W filament gun (LaB6 option) with unsurpassed low kV performance. Large analytical chamber and stage can cover samples as large as 178mm (d) by 80mm (h). The stage is mounted inside the chamber enabling users to secure large, heavy and odd shaped objects on the stage with clear positioning prior to evacuating the chamber. Our integrated color camera allows for intuitive navigation to the area of interest and our embedded EDS brings fast quantitative elemental characterization.
Our analytical series includes JEOL’s fully embedded EDS system which provides real time EDS spectra during image observation. With Live Analysis you can:
- View EDS spectra in real time as you search for the area of interest.
- Set analysis points, areas, map positions and line scans from the live image observation screen
- Major elements are displayed on the live image observation screen
- Set a color-coded alert for user-specified elements of interest.
- Zeromag – Simplifies Navigation and enhances throughput. Providing a seamless transition from an optical to SEM image
- High throughput microanalysis with analytical models with full integration of EDS
- High resolution with unsurpassed low kV performance
- High vacuum to expanded pressure in low vacuum mode
- Large specimen chamber with multiple ports
- SmileView™ Lab for integrated management of image and analysis data
Smart-Flexible-Powerful SEM with Exceptional Fidelity at Any kV
This game-changing SEM delivers high-resolution Field Emission SEM performance with the ease of operation you’ve come to know with our Tungsten SEMs. With its high-brightness, long-life emitter, it delivers exceptional fidelity at any kV. The JSM-IT500HR provides expanded performance over traditional W SEMs at a very attractive price.
Powerful High-Resolution Performance
This state-of-the-art SEM, with its high-brightness electron gun system, provides amazing high-resolution imaging along with high sensitivity and high spatial resolution analysis at even faster speeds. The IT500HR achieves a resolution of 1.5nm at 30kV, and 4nm at 1kV.
Versatile Analytical Microscope
The large analytical chamber allows you to create a nano-lab with your SEM, with multiple ports to accommodate a wide variety of detectors. Multiple EDS detectors, WDS, EBSD, and CL detectors can all be installed. Our column design ensures optimized geometry for all detectors.
The large specimen chamber with stage mounted inside allows easy sample loading and manipulation. By mounting the stage inside the chamber, we enable users to secure large, heavy and odd shaped objects on the stage with clear positioning prior to evacuating the chamber.
The IT500HR accommodates a wide variety of sample types. Low vacuum capability is built in allowing for imaging and analysis of all types of samples in their native state.
Our analytical series includes JEOL’s fully-embedded EDS system which provides real-time EDS spectra during image observation. With automated montaging, the SEM automatically collects montage images and EDS data.
High resolution observation is at your fingertips with our new high-brightness electron gun and lens system. Zeromag simplifies navigation, breaking the boundary between the optical and SEM image. The optical image (using our Stage Navigation System) in the main display can be used to locate the area of interest and set analysis points. By zooming in, you will transition automatically to the live SEM image.
Our InTouchScope™ series SEMs are designed to make SEM accessible to everyone. All the controls are at your fingertips with its intuitive software interface. You can operate this SEM with multi-touch gestures along with keyboard/mouse. It also includes an operation panel for those looking for a more traditional feel. Advanced automatic algorithms will produce clear images in a snap. There is even a ‘Navi’ mode with guided operation from sample introduction to automatic condition setting for new or occasional users.
- High resolution SEM with high brightness, long life emitter (1.5nm at 30kV, 4nm at 1kV)
- Magnification up to 600,000X (print), >1,670,000X (display)
- Fully integrated and automated low vacuum system
- Large analytical chamber and stage can cover samples 178mm (d) x 80mm (h)
- Navigation is easy with embedded colour camera
- Small foot print and easy maintenance (no cooling water or compressed gas required)